GREEN DAWN MALL
by Côme Martin
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY: YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING AT THE MALL...
GREEN DAWN MALL is a tabletop RPG for 1 GM and 3 to 5 players, in which you play teenagers who wander into an endless, distorted mall, in search of their lost friend. The further you go, the stranger things get. Will you be able to find them and get back to the real world unscathed?
YOU HAVE ENTERED GREEN DAWN MALL, LOOKING FOR A LOST FRIEND. IT WON'T LET YOU LEAVE.
You'll like this game if you enjoy exploration and interactions with your surroundings rather than combat, a world which is more odd than horrific, and random environments that will always surprise you—even if you're the GM. The rules aim for simplicity: roll between 1 and 4d6, succeed on 5 or 6, and that’s about it!
THE MALL CONTINUES TO PRODUCE SHOPS AND THINGS TO BE BOUGHT, BUT IT'S NEVER ENOUGH.
In addition to a complete game system, the 90 pages of this game include:
- A method for generating an endless succession of stores for the characters to explore
- 36 stores with a modular description, taking into account things getting weirder and weirder
- 252 NPCs and odd beings to populate the Mall
- 252 odd objects for the PCs to experiment with
- 6 Factions which are cohabiting within the Mall
- 4 different ways of ending a session, including a confrontation with the Heart of the Mall
- A description of the Mall’s upper and lower levels, even more labyrinthine than the rest
- Options to play a short campaign or try other character concepts
- A character sheet
GREEN DAWN MALL NEVER ENDS. GREEN DAWN MALL IS HUNGRY FOR CUSTOMERS.
- Read the prologue to Green Dawn Mall, First Excursion: https://emojk.itch.io/green-dawn-mall-first-excursion
- Join the Green Dawn Mall Discord server: https://discord.gg/MqGY4CJ
- Listen to the official soundtrack: https://marcbour.bandcamp.com/album/green-dawn-mall-ost-for-the-tabletop-rpg
More from Côme Martin HERE