I’m quite happy that Two Crazy Summers (2CS) is a game where things are on the fun side and there’s no supernatural stuff! But I got friends boring me to death, like where’s the magic, how cool it’d be if we played in a big city or in the past… Just so they cut me some slack, I wrote a few variations for the game!
In this 80-page supplement for Two Summers, you'll find:
- Options to create adventures as a group and/or play without a GM
- A darker version to the base game and a one-shot adventure to go with it
- Variants to introduce supernatural elements to the base game: magic, parallel universes and time travel options, with a one-shot adventure to go with the latter
- Variants to play a short campaign of Two Summers based in the city instead of the country and/or in the winter instead of the summer
- Variants to play in other eras, play children and/or old people, or play people from the same family, with a one-shot adventure to go with the latter
- A SRD (System Reference Document) of the game to encourage other hacks, variants and options!
More from Côme Martin HERE