“While Earth was ravaged by the Drop, space continued distorting. Strange new entities, unknown to modern and fantastical humanity, roiled in the depths of space.”
Issue 2 features:
- new ways use living, sentient, and incubating equipment.
- New items for clerics and people that heal stuff to use
- 3 new classes!
- The reality binder, a mage that acts as a siege tower.
- The fear engine, a bard that communes with living weapons.
- The roof jumper, a rogue that spends its time on rooftops and in alleys while releasing ravens.
- 3 new spells for all of your door directors. Yes the domain of doors is here.
- 11-ish new bestiary entries ranging from flesh centipedes, elevators, and living doors to t-rexes with laser rifles...
- 18 new backgrounds, including bakers and CEOs
- As well as some lucky signs and a new language table.
Cover art by El Huervo / Niklas Åkerblad
Internal Art by 2headedgiant(.com), RabidBlackDog / Krzysztof Bieniawski, Shane O'Neil, James Everett Jackson, Michael Weeks, Sam Mameli & Andy Hopp.
Layout by Glynn Seal
Editing by MoonRat Conspiracy (Fiona Maeve Geist, and Jarrett Crader)
Writing by Sean Richer
Offering of Dark Space Nachoes:
Terror of the Stratosfiend : TROIKA! Edition is an independent production by Orbital Intelligence, LLC and is not affiliated with the Melsonian Arts Council.