So stuff has changed. YET AGAIN
An aside on “squared being a different listing than splatter edition”
So what’s new? Why is it a different listing.
- it’s completely new layout and design. MOST IMPORTANTLY IT’S SQUARE and HAS BRAND NEW ART AND DESIGN WHICH I DIDN’T MAKE.
BUT WHAT’S MORE, THERE IS MORE?!?$?
- There’s a new Spread with: THE OMEGACRAPTOR AND SOME DUDES WITH DOG HEADS?!??!
- Steve’s Place now has a name.
- The new design literally made me cry.
- It was a different project entirely that had its own budget, and is a new view into splatter edition.
- Also “why is it more than crapland splatter edition”. Well? we paid for layout and it’s REALLY GOOD.
—— NOW ON WITH THE CRAP YOUVE GROWN TO EXPECT ——-
crapland. squared IS art.
crapland. squared IS for sale. (not to be confused with splatter edition)
crapland. squared IS a setting for TROIKA!... yeah you heard me
crapland. squared has EDITORS NOW. LIKE PEOPLE READ THIS AND SAID YEAH LETS RELEASE THIS. MRC IS ON THIS JARRETT CRADER AND JARED SINCLAIR. (honestly Jarrett convinced me to even do this, working with MRC is fantastic, DO IT)
BUT WAIT THERE IS ALSO SPECIAL peeps.. they gave some CRAPPYadvice christian kessler and david n wilkie
BUT REALLY ANXIETY WIZARD MADE IT BETTER OR MADE IT CRAPPY WHO EVER WILL KNOW BUT IT'S REALLY GOOD
crapland. squared Is more than crapland. squared was.
It is now a COMPLETE SETTING SO LOOK UNDER YOUR SEATS TO FIND IT. Its 60 PAGES AND INTERNALLY CONSISTENT. YEAH IT TAKES ITSELF SERIOUSLY AND ONLY HAS ONE (1) FART JOKE IN IT. (There’s also a black and white version, because reasons)
I’ll go into what crapland. was but I’ll just paste in place, because hyperlinks are crappy.
crapland. WAS 6 crappy backgrounds for mundane mumblecore explorations into every day live. these people aren't real. they just are.
- Shark-8: a shark, but a man, but also a shark. it's boring tho
- Mel.: MEL FULL STOP. don't talk to mel unless u want the FULL STOP
- Mok: a monkey. what more do you want from me. it's a monkey
- Tela: toaster? computer? super computer.. maybe a super boring computer... leave me alone stop reading this crap
- Riff: guitarist who is always late for his gig.. or something. does a good riff on his guitar tho.. maybe
- Nope: i ain't telling you nothing.. nope. NOPE NOT A THING.
So WHAT IS crapland. Now?
- Craptors have a full write up
D6 crappy adventures
- Nope has a day out.. some errands to run, and has to get on the damned freeway.. an awful day indeed
- Tela gets that dream bod they always wanted.. too bad it wants them back… a lot.. homicidally.
- Mok just wants to eat a banana
- Shark-8 has a big surf competition coming up…. that bodes well.
- Riff has a lot of gigs to attend to.. like blasting some sick riffs and delivering spicy fries.. how wrong could this battle of the bands go.. especially with some messed up orders?
- Mel. Goes to the planetarium.. too bad for her the planets have shown up and want to abandon science altogether.. if they lose SCIENCE then they meltdown.. good luck when a gas giant is like “I DON’T BELIEVE IN NEWTON PHYSICS ANYMORE” FULL STOP
- That’s all I’ve got for adventures.. stop asking.
- D66 crappy items… they’re not good
- D33 crap spells.. don’t cast them
- D63 crappy reasons to get off the couch.. so don’t
- D63 crappy food in your crappy fridge.. it’s all terrible
- D63 crappy shows on yer crappy tv… yeah turn it off.
- D36 crappy effects from getting hit by a craptor knife… uh.. what does this even mean and what is a craptor
- D33 crap effects from an interdimensional portal opening and letting forth another world that is decidedly less boring and much more cool where movies are decent and food tastes good
- D63 crap jobs… you don’t need to get one
- D33 crappy places to go… I wouldn’t go there either.
Oh and I’ve included versions a pristine version for you know.. for maximum un-gross feel.. and black and white.
“crapland. squared is an independent production by Orbital Intelligence and is not affiliated with the Melsonian Arts Council.”
- Writing - Sean Richer
- MORE WRITING - Anxiety Wizard... did you notice the new Omegacraptor?
- Editing - Jarrett Crader and Jared Sinclair
- Layout & Design - Anxiety Wizard
- AAAART - Anxiety Wizard