48 pages. Full color interior.
Written by Donn Stroud, Fiona Maeve Geist, and Sean McCoy
Art by Sean McCoy and Stephen Wilson
There is a planet that no ship escapes. A place where death calls like a beacon amongst the waves of the living. This is the DEAD PLANET.
Dead Planet is the first module for the MOTHERSHIP Sci-Fi horror roleplaying game by Tuesday Knight Games. It's packed to the brim wtih usable, gameable content for any sci-fi rpg, including:
- A one-page adventure on a derelict ship, called THE SCREAMING ON THE ALEXIS.
- A planetcrawl of the dead planet with several locations, including the five-level underground bunker THE RED TOWER
- An exploration of a ritual cannabilistic society traped on the Dead Planet's moon in MOON COLONY BLOODBATH
- A generator for making your own derelict ships at the table
- Several incredible tables ripe for stealing, including: d100 nightmares, d100 colonists, an eerie sculpture generator, and a hyperdrive malfunction table
- And much, much more!
This adventure is suitable for characters of any level in a survival horror setting and is sure to pose a challenge to even the most battle hardened party. You can even find the core rules for Mothership here for Pay What You Want