The fleet has arrived.
Each member, a collection of entities.
- The variation engine allowing each member to differ.
Each member, with its own unique set of variations and weak points.
- The balancing engine allowing characters to discover new ways overcome their obstacles.
The members are as follow
- Mu-Stalker: the metal bird. unstable living arcane focuses that attract lightning and warp magic.
- Mu-Eschelon Siege Captain (exalted): siege masters that tear down walls, command orbital bombardments, and create bone cages.
- Mu-Yoked of the Eternal Herd: the beasts that can lift planets. covered in glorious un-flesh.
- Mu-Errant 2: wandering knights armed with tri-lasers. all will fall. (food eaten near them is super tasty)
Within this data as well,
- d36 whats on the body: glass, rubble, more glass, and fleet beacons.
- The echelon pain configuration grimoire (spells): cursed howling that forces lycans to turn. puppets that mock and topple civilizations. life eternal.
- Writing & Art - Sean Richer
- Editing - Jared Sinclair & Jarett Crader
- Layout - J.C. FRANCO
“Mu-Echelon is an independent production by Orbital Intelligence and is not affiliated with the Melsonian Arts Council.”