"Descending further into delirious madness, King Fathmu IX is haunted by visions of mockery: Crude men who belittle him, sorcerers toying with his mind, and heretics conspiring with powerful demons to overtake his throne. Attempting to regain a feeling of control, Fathmu imprisons everyone who seems a threat in his underground prison. Terrified traitors, aspiring necromancers, powerful demagogues and even scum like you."
A 60 page zine made for Mörk Borg.
- The 27-room prison sitting under Schleswig
- Guides to play it after a TPK, as a funnel or a one-shot
- Post-prisonbreak-hooks to continue the fun
- Two new classes
- Short pre-adventure to introduce the lore of the prison
- More than 20 funny items (some co-created by backers)
- Funky table to dress up your room descriptions
Guest art by non-other than Johan Nohr and Tommy Sunzenauer (creator of SVMP.) The rest is done by me with the help from computers, dead-people and talented people telling me how to improve.
As you wake up in the weird hell hole a frail old man named Anuk Schleger wants to work together. Question is, can you trust him? And can you even find the way out?
MORE FROM Philip Jensen HERE
PIT NOTE: Further proof that the current RPG is where all the exciting print layout and design is happening. Every page of Trapped Within is a delight